Jobs are vacant in World Health Organization (WHO), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. World Health Organization KPK Jobs 2014 for Union Council Polio Worker. World Health Organization is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Union Council Polio Worker (UCPW)). World Health Organization is going to start Polio program in Khyber Pakhtunkwa and for this purpose WHO requires applications from interested candidates to work in different cities of KPK such as (Peshawar, Swabi, Mardan, Nowshehra, CHarsadda, Lakki Marwat, Bannu, DI Khan, Karak and Tank). Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed organization. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of organization, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Union Council Polio Worker (UCPW)
Candidates must possess qualification Graduation from a recognized university in Pakistan.
Candidates must have work experience in social work / NGO / Community development activities / health services etc.
Candidates must have age 21 years above holding valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned organization, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with detailed Resume / CV via post on the following postal address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 15th October, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Applications received after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 15th October, 2014.
Postal Address: P.O. Box No. 1013, Islamabad.
World Health Organization KPK Jobs 2014 for Union Council Polio Worker