Jobs are vacant in Directorate of Women Development, Government of Sindh, Karachi. Women Development Department Jobs 2014 Govt of Sindh (Male & Female). Women Development Department has established new departments in Sindh province for the development of women by ADP project and now it is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant positions such as (Principal Marketing Coordinator, Cashier, Salesman, Sales girl, Accountant, Assistant, Assistant Director, Director, Computer Operator Warden, Driver and etc). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant positions is on contract basis according to the Government’s policy which is extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates having Sindh domicile are eligible to apply. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
Positions Vacant in Departments:
- Sales and Display Resources Center
- Day care Center
- Day Care Center in Division Headquarter
- Women Complaint Cell
- Women Development Complex
- Working Women Hostel (Shaheed Benazirabad)
- Media Cell in Directorate of Women Development
- Gender Reform Action Plan
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned Department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may submit their applications along with detailed Resume / CV, attested photocopies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and two recent photographs on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 3rd November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for Test / Interview and no TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in Test / Interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 03rd November, 2014.
Address: Secretary Women Development Department, Government of Sindh 1st Floor Sindh Secretariat No 03, Old KDA Building Shahrah-e-Kamal, Ataturk,Karachi.