Apply for the Wildlife & Fisheries Department Muzaffarabad Jobs 2018 For BS-14 Latest. Applications are being offered from the Wildlife & Fisheries Department Muzaffarabad is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are entitled as (Stenographer (B-14)) is the current post which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Intermediate with a speed of at least 80/40 wpm in English shorthand & tying or a speed of 70/40 wpm in Urdu shorthand and typing respectively is required to apply OR Intermediate with short course of computer program of minimum 06 months duration in windows MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access etc) and urdu composing from recognized institute is required to apply. Applicant should be able to produce typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English or Urdu. Age limit should be 18-40 years is recommended for the post. Applicants will be hired in Mirpur. Attractive remuneration package will be handed over to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about it’s remaining details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Wildlife & Fisheries Department Muzaffarabad Jobs 2018 Current Offers
- Stenographer (B-14)
How to Apply for Wildlife & Fisheries Department Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the application with copies of all testimonials, CNIC and domicile should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is May 08, 2018.
- Late received and those with incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Females are also eligible to apply for these posts.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interview.
Wildlife & Fisheries Department Muzaffarabad Jobs 2018
Address: Nazim, Wildlife, and Fisheries, F-Block, Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, District Complex, Muzaffarabad.