Here you’ll have Wapda Jobs 2016 Application Form for Paramedical Staff in Rawalpindi. Jobs in WAPDA Hospital Rawalpindi are available, as this hospital is based on 50 beds which provides services to the employees of WAPDA, GENCO and NTDC. Currently this hospital invites applications from educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (O.T. Attendant, Aya, Ward Boy and Sanitary Worker). Above mentioned positions are on purely contract basis and duration of contract will be one year which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as they should possess qualification Matric to apply. So, for interested candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the very next heading and only suitable candidates should apply otherwise applications of in eligible candidates will be terminate from selection procedure.
Wapda Jobs 2016 Application Form for Paramedical Staff in Rawalpindi
- O.T. Attendant
- Ward Boy
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply:
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of WAPDA.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the right corner of envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 13th February, 2016.
- Incomplete or applications includes false information will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Wapda Jobs 2016 Application Form
Address: WAPDA Hospital, Rashid Minhas Road, Rawalpindi.