WAPDA Apprenticeship Training Program 2016-2017 Latest Career Opportunities
Get WAPDA Apprenticeship Training Program 2016-2017 Latest Career Opportunities at www.wapda.gov.pk. WAPDA Water and Power Development Authority has announced Apprenticeship Training Program under Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962 in different trades at Power Complex Ghazi Barotha (Attock) for which applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals to step forward and take part in this training session to polish their skills against these positions such as (Fitter (Electrical), Electrical Technician, Mechanic (AC / Refrigeration), Machine Operator, Auto Mechanic and Lineman). Candidates between 15 to 24 years are welcome to apply but they should have at least Matriculation degree with relevant diploma of relevant trade is compulsory. It is the finest opportunity to enhance your knowledge of your relevant field and during this training session stipend also offered to the candidates and after training period reasonable job also offered to the most capable individuals. So, if you are looking to apply for this apprenticeship then apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For Current Government Jobs: Click Here
WAPDA Apprenticeship Training Program 2016 Latest
- Fitter (Electrical)
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanic (AC / Refrigeration)
- Machine Operator
- Auto Mechanic
How To Apply WAPDA Apprenticeship Program:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificates, diplomas and recent photographs should reach at the Office of Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Barotha, Power Complex Barotha, Attock.
- Last date for submission of application is December 12, 2016.
- Position applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for selection procedure. For more Government Jobs Please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
WAPDA Apprenticeship 2016
Address: Office of Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Barotha, Power Complex Barotha, Attock.
- Population Welfare Department |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 11, 2022
- Election Commission of Pakistan |
- 7 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 28, 2022
- Pakistan Refinery Limited |
- 8 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 03, 2022
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Girls Cadet College |
- 29 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 05, 2022
- Canadian High Commission Islamabad |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jul 15, 2022