Jobs are vacant in USAID, Peshawar, Pakistan. USAID Pakistan Peshawar Jobs 2014 for Engineer Apply Online. USAID Pakistan is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Relay Protection & Instrumentation (P&I) Engineer). Appointment of vacant position is Peshawar based and selected candidates have to perform their duties at Peshawar and candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Relay Protection & Instrumentation (P&I) Engineer
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess qualification Bachelor Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering (B.Sc. EE).
- Candidates must have at least 15 years as a practicing Professional Engineer (PE) in the field of testing and commissioning of relays and HV/EHV equipment of substation.
- Candidates must be expert in power System engineering theories and principles.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria may send their detailed Resume / CV via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 19th December, 2014.
- Application received after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 19th December, 2014.
Email Address: [email protected]