Here at this page we provide you USAID Pakistan Jobs 2015 in Assessment & Strengthening Program Islamabad. Jobs in USAID Islamabad are available and now it is seeking for educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Institutional Development Specialist) and vacant position is Islamabad based, that selected candidate has to perform their duties at Islamabad. Interested applicants willing to apply should possess qualification MBA or a Master’s degree in social sciences or other relevant discipline with at least 10 years experience in relevant field. It is good opportunity for all those candidates who are well educated and wanted to have job in such type of reputed department.
USAID Pakistan Jobs 2015 in Assessment & Strengthening Program Islamabad
How To Apply:
- Applicants willing to apply should read eligibility criteria given on the following web link given in the image posted below.
- Applicants meeting criteria should send their detailed Resume / CV along with a write-up not exceeding 200 words to back up your candidature via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is not given so apply as soon as possible.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Late / Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only those candidates, who fulfills the requirement and have submitted their application complete in all respects, shall be called for test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Email Address: [email protected]