Here at this page you’ll have USAID Jobs in Karachi 2016 May / June Advertisement Latest Vacancies. Jobs in USAID Pakistan are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for project working in health sector in Pakistan at Karachi for which it invites applications from well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Program Manager Health Systems Reforms (HSR) and Manager Admin & HR). Candidates from all over Pakistan having higher qualifications are welcome to apply but not only higher qualifications are compulsory to apply but you’ll also have relevant skills and experience as per the following how to apply procedure given below after this paragraph or in the following image posted below. It is the best opportunity to apply because as it is funded by US, so it confirmed that there will be handsome salary package will be offered with other fringe benefits as per their policy. So, if you really wanted to make your future successful then you have to apply for these positions and complete how to apply procedure is given below.
USAID Jobs in Karachi 2016 May / June Advertisement Latest Vacancies
- For Program Manager Health Systems Reforms (HSR):
- Candidates should have Masters or equivalent Degree from any HEC recognized institution.
- At least five years working experience in the relevant field is required to apply.
- Experience of working closely with Department of Health, Government of Sindh and coordination with private sector.
- Experience of working on health systems.
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should be proficient in computer and having excellent professional report writing skills.
- For Manager Admin & HR:
- Applicant should have Master’s or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution.
- Candidates should have five years of working experience at a similar level position in the relevant field but those candidates will be preferred most having experience with international organizations and understanding of USAID rules & regulations for managing cooperative agreements.
- Applicants also have excellent working skills in MS Office and internet applications.
How To Apply:
- Interested individuals may send their detailed CV / Resume with a cover letter to the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th June, 2016.
- CVs received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
USAID Jobs in Karachi 2016
Address: Director Operations M2, Mezzanine Floor, Clifton Diamond Building, Plot No. BC-10, Block 04, Clifton, Karachi.