|Posted on:||1st Sep 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||07 Sep 2016|
|Organization:||Sindh Reading Program|
Here at this page you’ll have USAID Jobs 2016 SRP Sindh Reading Program Apply Online Latest Advertisement. SRP is a five year initiative supporting the Department of Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh address critical issues in early grade reading through continuous teachers professional development, improving assessment, and distribution supplementary materials. Now this USAID Funded program is looking to recruit Chief of Party for which it invites applications from the well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates to perform at Karachi. Candidates willing to apply should hold Master’s degree in education policy, planning, curriculum development, teacher professional development, or other relevant technical field required; PhD. Or Ed.D. degree preferred with minimum 15 years of demonstrated experience managing or providing technical expertise to programs of a similar size and scope required, including at least 5 years in a management or a similar leadership position. For further information about requirements please examine following image posted below. So, now those who fulfill the criteria are suggested to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For Current Jobs in Sindh: Click Here
USAID Jobs 2016 SRP Sindh Reading Program Apply Online Latest Advertisement
- Chief of Party
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are advised to email a CV, letter of interest and three references with contact information to ChemonicsSRP@gmail.com.
- Candidates should mention clearly the SRP Chief of Part in the subject line of email..
- Last date for submission of application is 07th September, 2016.
- CVs received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in Interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
SRP Sindh Reading Program Jobs 2016
Email Address: ChemonicsSRP@gmail.com