|Posted on:||20th Oct 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||29 Oct 2015|
|Organization:||US Embassy Islamabad|
Here at this page you’ll have USAID Auditor Jobs 2015 US Embassy Islamabad Application Form. Jobs in Islamabad US Embassy USAID are available, as we know that USAID is working brilliantly to resolve many problems in Pakistan related to Poverty, Energy and etc. it issues many jobs almost every year and today we’ll discuss such job which is based at USAID office in Islamabad and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidate for the following position such as (Auditor (OIG)). Applicants willing to apply should possess Masters Degree or host country equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Business Administration is required with a minimum five years experience in professional accounting and auditing is required. Interested candidates should be proficient in speaking and writing in English and Urdu Language and language skills may be tested during the recruitment process. Interested candidates fulfilling criteria may apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is mentioned below.
USAID Auditor Jobs 2015 US Embassy Islamabad Application Form
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on form DS-174 which can be downloaded from the official site of Islamabad USEmbassy.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted via email or post on the following postal address given below.
- Candidates are suggested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope or in the subject line of email
- Last date for submission of application is 29th October, 2015.
- Applications received after the closing date and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for their test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
USEmbassy Islamabad Jobs 2015 Application Form
Address: HR Unit, Executive Office USAID / Pakistan, U.S. Embassy Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave Islamabad 44000, Pakistan.
Email Address: [email protected]
Download Application Form: Click Here