Here at this page we’ll discuss about University of Swat Jobs 2016 Walk-In Interview for Non-Teaching Staff. Jobs in University of Swat are available and it is looking to recruit following staff on contract basis for a period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance for the project “Establishment of University of Swat Phase-I” and the vacant positions are (Executive Engineer Civil, Sub Divisional Engineer and Assistant / PA / Data Operator). Candidates willing to apply should appear for the test / interviews as per the following schedule in Committee Room, University of Swat but before anyone of you desire to appear for interview, we suggest you to compare yourself with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image such as those who wanted to apply for Sr. No. 1 should possess MS in Civil Engineering or BE Civil, those who wanted to apply for Sr. No. 2 should be B.Sc Civil Engineer or B.Tech or DAE qualified and those who wanted to apply for Sr. No. 3 should be at least Intermediate with one year Computer Diploma.
University of Swat Jobs 2016 Walk-In Interview for Non-Teaching Staff
- Executive Engineer Civil
- Sub Divisional Engineer
- Assistant / PA / Data Operator
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are suggested to appear for interview as per the schedule mentioned in front of every position.
- Candidates must bring original documents along with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificate, CNIC and one recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / Semi Government / Autonomous institutions must produce NOC from their organizations.
- Test / Interviews will be held on 25th February, 2016.
- No TA/DA will be paid for interviews. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
University of Swat Jobs 2016 Walk-In Interview
Address: University of Swat Saidu Sharif Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.