For disabled persons of Pakistan we provide here University of Sargodha Jobs Application Form 2015 Disabled Person Quota. Applications for the following permanent Posts are invited from Pakistan Nationals under minority quota on the prescribed form which can be downloaded from university or through the following web link given below. Here is the list of non-teaching positions which are available such as (Junior Clerk, Lab Attendant, Naib Qasid and Sanitary Worker). It is suggested to all candidates that they should read the following eligibility criteria in which Intermediate is required for the Sr. No. 1 with typing speed in English of 30 w.p.m. / 35 w.p.m. of typing in computer, for Sr. No. 2 Matric with Science subjects is required and for Sr. No. 3 and 4 Middle and Primary is required. Only suitable candidates should apply as per the how apply procedure given below.
University of Sargodha Jobs Application Form 2015 Disabled Person Quota
How To Apply:
- Candidates are suggested to download application form from the official site of UOS.
- Duly filled application form supported by detailed CV, relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach disabled person certificate with application form which is compulsory.
- Applications must be accompanied with pay order of Rs. 300/- in case of Junior Clerk and Rs. 200/- in case of others in favor of University of Sargodha.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th August, 2015.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the top of envelope.
- The university reserves the right not to consider any application or fill any post without giving any reason.
- Number of posts can be increased / decreased according to the need of University.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
University of Sargodha Jobs 2015 Disabled Person Quota
Address: University of Sargodha.