For all the less educated applicants good news is there from University of Peshawar Jobs 2017 Current Employment Opportunities. All those applicants who are looking for the lower level jobs in University of Peshawar so wake up and have a look because the university has announced the BPS-04 & BPS-03 Scale posts which are entitled as (Junior Clerk and Field Assistant) are the given vacant situations which needs to be filled before due date. All those applicants who are willing to apply must come and show their skills to earn their livelihood in a better way. For these above posts the applicants should be Matric pass or equivalent from well recognized board and the applicants should possess the MS Knowledge and Computer literacy is important whereas for the 2nd post the appica ts should be Matric pass and 2 years Diploma in Agriculture Training Institute as a Field Assistant with 2nd Division and 3 year’s Diploma is required in the similar disciplines. applicants are welcome to apply.Fresh applicants can also apply without having expertise. Age limit should be 18-25 year’s for both the posts. Candidates who possess the domicile of (KPK, Tank, Abbottabad, Malakand, Shangla, Torghar and Hangu) are eligible to apply. So, don’t waste any single minute and throw your application before due date. As, the details have been over so let’s move towards its applying method below.
University of Peshawar is the best university which is public research university and oldest university of Peshawar and is ranked as the best university in the list of top ranked universities. The university offers Graduate, Under Graduate and Post Graduate degrees. Being a Govt university it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
University of Peshawar Jobs 2017 Latest Add
- Junior Clerk
- Field Assistant
How to Apply for University of Peshawar Jobs:
- Applications accompanied with attested copies of all educational degrees/Diploma’s and CNIC should be sent to the said address.
- Last date for applying is 25th June 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt rules.
- Incomplete and late received application will not be entertained.
- So, stay in touch with this page to get more and more awesome jobs with full details.
University of Peshawar Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Director, P.O Box No, 1497, Peshawar University.