|Posted on:||6th Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 15, 2018|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Get TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2018 Online Form Download Latest www.tevta.org at this page of our site. One of the well-known department named TEVTA, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is Government Technical Educational Department of Punjab Government working to provide skillful knowledge to the young individuals male & female of Punjab Province and paving ways of success for them. TEVTA is currently seeking to hire the eligible, caliber, dynamic, professional and high profiled applicants are required to apply for the following positions which include (Lab Instructor (Computer), Lab Technician (Fine Arts), Lab Instructor (Auto & Farm), Lab Technician (Textile), Stenographer, Lab Technician (Related Studies), Sr. Trade Instructor (IT), Computer Operator, Typist/Gestatnor Operator, Store Keeper (Admin), Hostel Superintendent) under Disabled Person Quota and these posts are going to recruit for different institutes located in Faisalabad, Mianwali, Sargodha, Rawalpindi, Attock, Khushab, Jhelum, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh. Candidates wanted to apply for these positions are should hold a qualification Graduation / Intermediate/DAE/Matric with relevant diplomas and skills as per the demand of profession. Attractive salary package along with allowance will be given to applicants and offered salary can be examined from the following image. Now, I will let you know about the further details regarding the posts and apply criteria below.
TEVTA Punjab which is abbreviated as “Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority” is the Government of Punjab’s under working authority which is responsible to promote the educational and vocation training in institute of Punjab by enunciating number of the projects and number of the career opportunities will be given to the applicants at the time of need from this department. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
For More TEVTA Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Jobs 2018 Punjab Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
- Lab Instructor (Computer)
- Lab Technician (Fine Arts)
- Lab Instructor (Auto & Farm)
- Lab Technician (Textile)
- Lab Technician (Related Studies)
- Sr. Trade Instructor (IT)
- Computer Operator
- Typist/Gestatnor Operator
- Store Keeper (Admin)
- Hostel Superintendent
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Application Form along with detailed CV, attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, a copy of CNIC, disability certificate, and one recent photograph should reach the following address.
- The last date for submission of application is January 15, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Name of institute, post and subject/trade/technology should be clearly mentioned on the application form.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- For more government jobs, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2018
Address: Office of the Zonal Manager TEVTA, Abad Complex, Murree Road, Rawalpindi.