|Posted on:||19th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 26, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
Get TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017 Online Form Download Latest tevta.gop.pk at this page of our site. One of the well-known department named TEVTA, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is Government Technical Educational Department of Punjab Government working to provide skillful knowledge to the young individuals male & female of Punjab Province and paving ways of success for them. TEVTA is currently seeking and looking to hire the eligible, caliber, dynamic, professional and high profiled applicants are required to apply for the following positions which include (Instructor (Professional Cooking) and Instructor (Beautician)) for Arts Lab under ADP Program running in every district of Punjab. Candidates wanted to apply for these positions are should hold a qualification Graduation / Intermediate with relevant diplomas and skills as per the demand of profession. Attractive salary package along with allowance will be given to applicants and offered salary can be examined from the following image. Now, I will let you know about the further details regarding the posts and apply criteria below.
TEVTA Punjab which is abbreviated as “Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority” is the Government of Punjab’s under working authority which is responsible to promote the educational and vocation training in institute of Punjab by enunciating number of the projects and number of the career opportunities will be given to the applicants at the time of need from this department. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
For More TEVTA Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Jobs 2017 Punjab Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
- Instructor (Professional Cooking)
- Instructor (Beautician)
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs:
- The application on the prescribed form is available at the website namely at www. tevta.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The candidates are required to submit the application form along with C.V all copies of educational certificates, CNIC and recent photograph should be sent on the due date.
- The last date for submission of application is October 26, 2017.
- Incomplete and late received application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The authority reserves the right to accept, reject and can increase or decrease the number of the vacant situations.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Human Resource Wing, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority, 96-H, Gulberg-II Near, Siddique Trade Centre, Lahore.