Get TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020 Online Form Download Latest www.tevta.gop.pk at this page of our site. One of the well-known departments named TEVTA, Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority is Government Technical Educational Department of Punjab Government working to provide skillful knowledge to the young individuals male & female of Punjab Province and paving ways of success for them.
TEVTA is currently seeking to hire the eligible, caliber, dynamic, professional and high profiled applicants are required to apply for the following positions which include (Instructors (PS-17), Agriculture Officer (PS-17), Chief Instructor (PS-17), Lecturers (PS-17), Quality Control Officer (PS-17), Wood Technologist (Training) (PS-17), Chief Trade Instructor (PS-16), Chief Instructor (PS-16), Instructor (PS-16), Senior Instructor (PS-16), Senior Trade Instructor (PS-16), Demonstrator (PS-14), CNC Operator (PS-14), Lab Technician (PS-14), Instructor (PS-14), Junior Instructor (PS-14), Lab Instructor (PS-14)) for different institutes located in Jauharabad, Kot Addu, Narowal, Rajanpur, Sargodha, Kasur, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Layyah, Multan, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Lodhran.
Candidates wanted to apply for these positions are should hold a qualification Masters / Graduation / Intermediate / DAE / Matric with relevant diplomas and skills as per the demand of profession. Attractive salary package along with allowance will be given to applicants and offered salary can be examined from the following image. Now, I will let you know about the further details regarding the posts and apply the criteria below.
TEVTA Punjab which is abbreviated as “Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority” is the Government of Punjab’s under working authority which is responsible to promote the educational and vocation training in institute of Punjab by enunciating number of the projects and number of the career opportunities will be given to the applicants at the time of need from this department. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
For More TEVTA Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Jobs 2020 Punjab Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
- Instructors (PS-17)
- Agriculture Officer (PS-17)
- Chief Instructor (PS-17)
- Lecturers (PS-17)
- Quality Control Officer (PS-17)
- Wood Technologist (Training) (PS-17)
- Chief Trade Instructor (PS-16)
- Chief Instructor (PS-16)
- Instructor (PS-16)
- Senior Instructor (PS-16)
- Senior Trade Instructor (PS-16)
- Demonstrator (PS-14)
- CNC Operator (PS-14)
- Lab Technician (PS-14)
- Instructor (PS-14)
- Junior Instructor (PS-14)
- Lab Instructor (PS-14)
How to Apply for TEVTA Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form from www.jobsalert.pk.
- Application Form along with detailed CV, attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, a copy of CNIC, disability certificate, and one recent photograph should reach the following address.
- The last date for submission of application is June 19, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- The name of the institute, post, and subject/trade/technology should be clearly mentioned in the application form.
- A separate application should be submitted for each post.
- For more government jobs, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020
TEVTA Teaching Jobs Application Form:
TEVTA Non-Teaching Jobs Application Form:
Address: TEVTA 96-H, Gulberg-II, Lahore.