TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020 Walk-In Interview for Visiting Faculty Positions
PKR 40000, 60000
30 - 45 Years
Here you on this page we’ll discuss TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020 Walk-In-Interview for Visiting Faculty Positions. Jobs in TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit for Visiting Faculty Staff in TEVTA on Urgent Basis and for this purpose, it is seeking highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs in TEVTA are such as (Visiting Faculty) for the online courses for the period of 89 days at Rs. 1000 per hour as per the curriculum. Services required for the courses such as (Visiting Instructor (Female) (English), Visiting Instructor (Female) (Math)) for Govt. Vocational Training Institute (Women), Khanpur.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates willing to apply for Faculty Staff should possess MA / MSc / BSc / B.Ed in the relevant discipline with experience in the relevant field is required to apply. TEVTA Jobs 2020 for Intermediate pass individuals are also announced today. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
TEVTA Punjab Visiting Faculty Jobs 2020 Application Form Download
- Visiting Instructor (Female) (English)
- Visiting Instructor (Female) (Math)
How To Apply for TEVTA Jobs:
- Applicants should apply on the prescribed form available at www.tevta.gop.pk
- Interested candidates are required to submit applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as (CNIC, domicile, degrees, experience certificates) to the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is December 14, 2020.
- The interview will be held on December 17, 2020.
- Candidates should bring attested copies of all educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and passport size photographs at the time of the interview.
- However, no TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020 Application Form
Interview Date: December 17, 2020.
For Application Form: Click Here
Address: Govt. Vocational Training Institute (Women) Bagho Bahar Road Near Railway Phatak Khanpur.
- Ministry of National Food Security & Research |
- 13 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 08, 2022
- District & Session Court Dera Allah Yar |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 15, 2022
- Higher Education Commission |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 04, 2022
- Army Burn Hall College Abbottabad |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 31, 2022
- Pakistan National Shipping Corporation |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 29, 2022