Here in the following i am going to throw light on a job opportunity from TEVTA Jobs 2016 in Gujrat Govt Swedish Pakistani College of Technology Latest. The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority of Punjab is engaged in providing the technical and vocational education to the residents of Punjab in 365 institutes of all over Punjab is recently seeking for the services of eligible, adroit and brilliant applicants are required for the Govt Swedish Pakistani College of technology, Gujrat the vacancies are there to be filled which includes Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer (Chemistry), Lecturer (Computer), Officer Student Affairs, Junior Instructor cum Lab Technician Information Technology, Office Clerk, Naib Qasid and Store Attendant are the vacant situations which needs to be filled by the eligible applicants. The appointment of the applicants will be done under the rules and regulation of TEVTA and will be non-transferable. The quota for disable persons and minorities will be observed by the Govt policy. The domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply for these wonderful vacancies in the different disciplines with required education and experience in the relevant field is required to apply. So, now, let’s take a tour on its upcoming headings further.
TEVTA Jobs 2016 in Gujrat Govt Swedish Pakistani College of Technology Latest
- Associate Professor (Mechanical)
- Assistant Professor (Mechanical)
- Lecturer (Chemistry)
- Lecturer (Computer)
- Officer Student Affairs (Administration)
- Junior Instructor cum Lab Technician Information Technology (Computer)
- Office Clerk (Supporting Staff)
- Naib Qasid (Supporting Staff)
- Store Attendant (Supporting Staff)
Educational and Experience Requirements: All the jobs needs the specific education and experience similarly the educational requirements for these posts includes overall Ph.D, MS.c, MCS/BCS, MPA/MBA/MBEco/MBE.M.com/M.A, DAE, D.com.I.com, Middle are the educational degrees which are required with computer literacy is mandatory approximately for all jobs over there to apply.
Age Limit: There are different age limitations are described which are as under such as:
- Age of the applicants should be 55 years for post of BPS-17 & above.
- Those who are having the age limit of in between 18-40 years are eligible to apply for the posts of BPS-05 to BPS-06.
- In last who are going to apply for the positions of BPS-01 to BPS-04 must be had the age limit of in between 18-35 years.
How to Apply:
- Willing and interested applicants have to download the application from from the TEVTA website www.tevta.org or can download the web link from below.
- Duly filled applications should reach along with CV and other educational and experience certificates copies CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach before due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th June 2016.
- Late received, via email sent and those of incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Govt/ Semi Govt/ Autonomous Bodies have to apply through proper channel by providing the NOC from their parent department.
- The authority reserves the right to fill or reject any application form without assigning any reason.
TEVTA Jobs 2016
Address: District Manager (TEVTA), Gujrat/M.B. Din Inside Govt. Swedish Pakistani College of Technology, Gujrat.