Here at this page you will have a recent job offer of today from TEVTA Jobs 2016 Govt Technical Training Centre District Jail Sialkot Latest Add. The Technical Educational & Vocational Training Authority of Govt of Punjab is established and is working and managing the 374 training institutes in the Punjab is currently seeking for the services of adroit, brilliant, sharp minded and educated applicants are required in Govt Technical Training Centre at District Jail Sialkot which is established under the Annual development Program requires the service of high profiled individuals to fill the following vacancies such as for the Principal, Lab Instructor, Accounts Clerk, Officer Clerk-Store Keeper and Naib Qasid are required to apply for this post. The following are the names of the trades in which these vacancies are vacant namely Admin, Electrician, Motor Winding, Home Appliance Repair, Plumber and Support Staff. The qualification which is required for these posts includes BS.c in Engineering Technology (Hons), (Electrical / Mechanical) and should be computer literate for the post of Principal and for the Lab instructor the DAE in Electrical is required along with 1 or 2 year experience and 6 months trade expertise are required to apply but the computer literacy is must. For the Accounts Clerk post B.com with 2 years experience For Office Clerk D.com with per filed expertise and for the last post Middle qualification is required. Age limits are different as upto 55 years for Sr No,1 , 18 to 40 years for the post of PS-05 to PS-16 & 18-35 years for the post of PS-01 to Ps-04. So, all those applicants whoa wishes to apply come forward and apply. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
TEVTA Jobs 2016 Govt Technical Training Centre District Jail Sialkot Latest Add
- Lab Instructor
- Accounts Clerk
- Officer Clerk-Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- The candidates who fulfill the said criteria fully are required to apply form the prescribed application form from the following link as www.tevta.org or from the given web link below.
- Duly filled application form should be sent along with the CV , attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size photograph should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 11th July 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for interview.
- Applications incomplete / late received and those of false information containing will not be entertained.
- PTEVTA reserves the rights not to fill in any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning reason.
- Govt / Semi govt . Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel by issuing the NOC from their parent department.
TEVTA Jobs 2016
Address: TEVTA Sialkot & Narowal, C/O, M.I.D.C, Allama Iqbal Road, Sialkot Cantt.[download id=”335″]