Here at this page we provide you SPSC Jobs Oct 2015 Forest Environment & Wildlife Department Sindh. Jobs in SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission are available and SPSC is going to hire staff for Forest Environment & Wildlife Department which is working under Government of Sindh and due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Range Forest Officer (BPS-16)). Appointment of above mentioned position will be held on contract basis and it is extendable on satisfactory performance. Applicants willing to apply should have valid Sindh Domicile of any district of Sindh and also relevant qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to the criteria Intermediate with relevant diploma is compulsory to apply. In the following you’ll have application form and how to apply procedure.
SPSC Jobs Oct 2015 Forest Environment & Wildlife Department Sindh
How To Apply:
- Applicants willing to apply may get application from the Head office of SPSC or through the official site of SPSC or through web link given below.
- Application form along with original challan form and attested copies of required certificates and three attested passport size photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 1000/- in favor of SPSC.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th October, 2015.
- Applications received without challan form or after due date will not be entertained for selection procedure.
- Test / Interview schedule will be announced after verification of applications.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
SPSC Jobs Oct 2015 Application Form
Address: Head office of Sindh Public Service Commission, Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad or any of the regional offices of the SPSC.[download id=”284″]