For those who belong to Sindh here an exciting career opportunity is waiting for them to apply from SPSC Jobs 2016 Inspector Investigation Apply Online Download Test Syllabus. The Sindh Public Service Commission is looking to appoint the eligible, adroit, brilliant and dynamic individuals for to be there in the following department such as Health Department and in Home Department are required to fill these departments vacancies with full proficiency and education of the posts. The position which is vacant in Health Department includes Health Educator / Health Education Officers in (Rural & Urban Sindh) total 9 posts are vacant. Beside Health Department in Home Department the vacancies which are waiting to be filled includes 200 positions of Inspector (Investigation) and 170 posts of Inspector (Law) are there to apply. For both the posts the the quota is reserved in Rural and urban Sindh with different percentages as for Health Educator / Health Education Officers 1% quota is there for disable persons on merit basis where as in Home department the quota is reserved for Open merit 20 posts both male and females, Male 154 posts, female 18 posts and Minorities for both genders total 8 post are there in their quota for Inspector (Investigation) to apply by adding the numbers of post both of rural and urban Sindh. On the other hand, the quota which are available for Inspector (Law) which includes Open merit Male / female 17 posts, Male 131 posts, Female 15 posts and Minority Quota is includes 17 posts to apply. So, after having the basic details now its turn to move towards its qualification, expertise, age limit and applying criteria further.
SPSC Jobs 2016 Inspector Investigation Apply Online Download Test Syllabus
Vacant Situations in Health Department:
- Health Educator / Health Education Officers
Educational Requirements: The eligibility criteria for this post includes Master’s degree in 2nd Division in Zoology, Physiology, Sociology and Social Work for HEC recognized institute and the degree of applicants must be recognized by HEC which will be verified at the time of interview.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 21 years minimum and maximum 30 years to apply for this post.
Vacant Situations in Home Department:
- Inspector (Investigation)
- Inspector (Law)
Educational & Experience Requirements For Inspector (Investigation): The eligibility criteria for this post includes Master’s of Science MS.c in Criminology or LL.B from a reputed and renowned university or M.A with 2nd Division from a well reputed institute along with 5 years working experience with in the investigating field as serving in police such as NAB to FIA Officer. The degrees of the applicants must e attested by the HEC and will be verified at the time of interview by SPSC. The Govt servant can also apply for this posts who has completed their 2 years service and possess the age of 35 years at the time of this advertisement are liable to throw their application.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 21 years minimum and maximum 30 years.
Educational & Experience Requirements For Inspector (Law): For this post the qualification which is required includes LL.B from a reputed university is required. preference will be given to the applicants who possess the LL.M and foreign Degree holders are liable to apply with 5 years expertise in Criminal law and who has enrolled as an Advocate in Sindh Bar Council will b preferred. Not only these expertise a re enough but on the other side those who possess the 5 years in Prosecution Department with LL.B or 5 years of experience in Crime Investigation or Legal Branches NAB , FIA in Police Department are eligible to apply by having all these multiple expertise. As stated above that Govt employees who have done 2 years service and have completed possess the 35 years age limit at the time of this advertisement are liable to apply also.
Age Limit: Age limit is as same as mentioned namely 21 years minimum and maximum 30 years.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply online by the given website of SPSC as www.spsc.gov.pk and can download the challan form also from this website.
- The original bank challan of Rs.500/should be paid in SBP & NBP Banks in favor of Head of the Account.
- Initially the applicants have to apply for the registration and afterwards the candidature will be prepared. After filling up the vacant boxes by putting the all information the applicants have to apply for the job features.
- At the time of interview and written test original challan should be produced.
- Last date for applying is 18th July 2016.
- The experience of the applicants will be counted on the date of acquiring same qualification as required.
- Those applicants who are ineligible and throw the application from by not fulfilling the demands of the jobs will not be eligible fro appointment.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The Online Application Feature will be available till 5:00 before the closing date during office hours.
- The authority is having the right to increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
SPSC Jobs 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here
For Online Challan Form: Click Here