Get the recruitment offer from Special Monitoring Unit Punjab Jobs 2017 S&GAD Lahore Latest Advertisement. Special Monitoring Unit (SMU) established under Implementation and Coordination Wing of S&GAD invites applications to fill the mentioned post with highly motivated and result oriented individual domiciled in Punjab against the pots of (Junior Associate). Both male and female can apply for the above-mentioned position which is on a contract basis and will remain continues till the end of the project. Candidates willing to apply should relevant qualification and for this post the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Public Policy or Social Sciences from recognized university is required and the applicants should possess the strong academic record with measurable achievements in Bachelor’s degree is required with minimum 2 years experience in the public and private sector is required. Age limit should be 25-35 years. So, viewers if you hold above-mentioned degrees and looking to have a job in Government sector then it is the finest opportunity for you to hold it because once you are selected against this post then you’ll be able a to earn a handsome salary with fringe benefits. In the following, we’ll talk about how to apply procedure.
For More Government Jobs in Punjab: Click Here
S&GAD Lahore Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Junior Associate
How To Apply for S&GAD Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply online from the official site as http://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- All eligible government employees can also apply for above position through proper channel.
- The last date for submission of application is 5th October 2017.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk on daily basis.
Special Monitoring Unit Punjab Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Head Special Monitoring Unit.