Today at this job platform here i am going to advertise a recent job of today from Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Gujranwala Jobs May 2016 Test & Interview Schedule. The Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal is the Social Department which is working free of cost for the welfare of peoples who are needy a d are not having the basic needs of life a re invited to apply and fill the following vacancies recently invites the minimum qualification holders individuals who are less educated and are unemployed looking for such jobs to apply which includes Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar and Khakrob are the current vacant situations in this welfare department which needs to be filled by the eligible and suitable experienced individuals who belong to Gujranwala are cordially invited to submit their application and get employed over there to get rid of unemployment and earn their livelihood in a well manner through legitimate working. The job is on contract basis for three years which can leads to further extension upon good conduct of the applicants.So, these are the extremely simple and valid requirements of this job for those who are having the expertise and are willing to apply. So, have a look and get employed through your skills and education. So, after these details it’s time to move towards our next heading that is of applying criteria and further educational and experience requirements also we will discuss in our next headings.
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Gujranwala Jobs May 2016 Test & Interview Schedule
- Naib Qasid
Educational & Experience Requirements: The minimum educational requirements are there for to apply above mentioned jobs which includes for Sr No, 1 Middle pass applicants who posses the LTV Driving License along with 5 years experience in driving is required and for rest of the jobs the Literate persons are eligible to apply and should be medically and physically fit. Chowkidar should be Ex-Service Army Man will be preferred. So, applicants who are going to apply must be well versed regarding each field work.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-25 years for Sr no.1 & 2 whereas for Sr No,3& 4 18-30 years is required. 5 years general age relaxation will be given according to the policy of Govt.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with 2 copies of educational and experience certificates, 2 copies of CNIC duly attested should reach at the mentioned address.
- Last date for applying is 2nd June 2016.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Test and Interview will be held on 6th June 2016.
- The applicants will be recruited on 2004 policy of Govt of Punjab.
- No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in the interview.
Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Gujranwala Jobs 2016
Address: District Officer Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal, Abdullah Street, Near Najeeb Memorial Girls High School, Civil Lines, Gujranwala.