Here at this page we provide you Sindh Transport & Mass Transit Department Jobs 2015 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Transport and Mass Transit Department Government of Sindh Karachi are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for Project Management Unit (PMU) in Transport and Mass Transit Sector, due to this it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Deputy Project Director, Manager Finance, Manager ITS, Assistant manager, Project Engineer, Admin / Accounts Officer, Computer Operator / CAD Operator, Office Assistant / PA, Driver, Naib Qasid and Dispatch Rider) Appointment of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below. For those candidates meeting criteria we provide how to apply procedure in the following heading so read it carefully.
Sindh Transport & Mass Transit Department Jobs 2015 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th October, 2015.
- Other Public Sector employees can also apply through proper channel.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in Karachi.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Sindh Transport & Mass Transit Department Jobs 2015
Address: Project Director, Project Management Unit BRT Orange Line, 6th Floor, East Annexe Civic Centre, Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi.