Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest scholarships news from Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2016-17 Education & Literacy Department. For all the candidates of Sindh a wonderful news is there to avail a scholarship which is announced from Education and Literacy Department, Govt of Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship is currently inviting the domicile holders of Sindh to apply and get this scholarship specially those who want to study in the Higher Education Commission and this scholarship is for the academic year 2016-17 and the disciplines in which these scholarships are offered includes Business Administration, Information Technology, Medical (MBBS,BDS) & Engineering and number of the top class universities are there in which the scholarships are offered. Permanent natives of Sindh are welcome to apply only. The deserving candidates should be enrolled in the mentioned institutes in academic years 2016-17 and students of 2015 and 14 admission are ineligible to apply. 5% seats are reserved for Children of Primary & Secondary and Higher Secondary School Teachers and 2% is reserved for Children of employees of Govt Sindh. So, no i will let you know about some of its eligibility conditions, names of institutes and those of its applying criteria below.
Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2016-17 Advertisement Latest
Names of Institutes:
- Mehran university of Engineering & Technology (MUET) Jamshoro
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro
- Quaid-e-Awam University of Science, Engineering & Technology, Shaheed Benazirabad
- IBA Karachi
- Institute of Business Management (IOMB), Karachi
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- Iqra University, Karachi
- Agha Khan University, Karachi
- SZABIST, Karachi, Larkana, Hyderabad & Islamabad
For further list of names of institutes tap to advertisement image below.
- Candidates at the time of admission have to submit the Entry Admission Form along with attached Scholarships form should be submitted otherwise application will not be entertained.
- Students who are availing the scholarships already are also eligible to apply by the renewal along with present result and CGPA.
- Full Time Students/Parent/Guardian having the income of less than Ten Lac Rupees have to attach the income certificate which should be concerned by the Assistant Commissioner of Revenue will be accepted.
- Students applying under Children quota would have to submit the Service Certificate of his/her parents duly issued by the Head of Institute and Department.
How to Apply:
- Interested and willing students are required to apply by sending the application along with educational copies should be enclosed and sent to the said address.
- Candidates have to pay the Pay Order of Rs.100/ in favor of Additional Secretary (Endowment), Educational & Literacy Department, Govt of Sindh, issued by any branch.
- Last date for applying is 3rd January 2017.
- Applications after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Information provided wrong or incomplete so the forms will be stand rejected.
Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2016-17
Last Date For Apply: 3rd January 2016
Address: Additional Secretary (Endowment), 3rd Floor, Sindh Secretariat No, 03, Old KDA Building Karachi.
Click Here For Scholarships’ Advertisement Image