Sindh Board of Investment Jobs Feb 2017 Current Opportunities Add
2398 Days Remaining (Feb 26, 2017)
Sindh Board of Investment Jobs Feb 2017 Current Opportunities Add. Applications are offered from Sindh Board of Investment Sindh is in porbe of well disciplined, caliber, adroit and capable applicants are required to apply for the following posts which include (Data Processing Assistant, Telephone Operator, Driver and Naib Qasid) are the vacancies for which domicile holders of Sindh are needed only to come and get employed here. Overall qualification which is required against these posts which include Graduation, Intermediate and Primary pass applicants are required with each field relevant expertise are required to apply for such posts. Age limit should be 18-30 years for all the posts with 15 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants. Quota is reserved for Rural and Urban, Minorities, Disable persons whereas Women quota will be observed later are required to apply. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as per scale of the post. So, let’s move towards its further details below.
Board of Investment Sindh is the Govt Body which is working under the supervision of Govt of Sindh and is held responsible for promotion of investment in all sectors of economy, facilitation of local and foreign investors for speedy materialization of their projects and also contributes in the social economic projects are the major functions of this board. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Board of Investment Sindh Jobs 2017 For Male & Female
- Data Processing Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Board of Investment Sindh Jobs:
- Applications with complete Bio Data including address, contact number, post applied for and all the copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, PRC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 26th February 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- For all types of jobs don’t forget to visit this page.
Sindh Board of Investment Jobs Feb 2017
Address: Office of the Director (Admin), Sindh Board of Investment, Block-B, First Floor, Finance & Trade Center Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi.
- National Bank of Pakistan |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Sep 27, 2023
- Public Sector Organization |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Sep 29, 2023
- Punjab Skills Development Fund |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Sep 30, 2023
- Punjab Aab e Pak Authority |
- 3 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Sep 24, 2023
- Bank of Punjab |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 15, 2023