Here at this job platform you will have a latest job opportunity of today from Revenue Department Muzaffargarh Jobs May 2016 Employment Opportunities. For the natives of Muzaffargarh a good news s there on behalf of them to apply for the following vacant situations which includes Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Class Four and Dusting Coolie are required in this well known Revenue Department which belong to Govt sector On behalf of those whoa re less literate and still are unemployed so they are welcome now to come and join this department and fill these wonderful vacant situations in order to get rid of evil of unemployment.The job is on contract basis for duration of 3-5 years which can leads to further extension upon satisfactory performance of the applicants. The recruitment will be done on the Policy of Govt of Punjab 2004. Those applicants who belong to Muzaffargarh are eligible to submit their application before due date. For all those applicants its the best opportunity who are living in Muzaffargarh and possess the domicile of Punjab and are natives of Muzaffargarh so they are invited to apply to get employed. Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria plus its educational and experience requirements.
Revenue Department Muzaffargarh Jobs May 2016 Employment Opportunities
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Class Four
- Dusting Coolie
Educational & Experience Requirements: As job is basic necessity after studies so similarly these jobs are simple to apply and requires the simple education such as Primary and Literate Persons are required to apply. Driver must possess the LTV License with 3 years experience and should be healthy and fit medically as well as physically are invited to apply for this job.
Age Limit: Age of the applicant should be 18-25 years whereas 5 years age relaxation will be given to the males.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates,CNIC and Domicile should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 15th June 2016.
- The applicants must belong to Muzaffargarh.
- The recruitment will be done on the contract policy of Govt of Punjab.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The decision of the selection committee will not be challenged in any court and decision will be final.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Revenue Department Muzaffargarh Jobs 2016
Address: District Collector Muzaffargarh.