Here on 23rd July, 2016 we provide you Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2016 NTS Form Download Sample Paper. Jobs for (Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Stenotypist, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Laboratory Attendant and Library Clerk) are available in Punjab Workers Welfare Schools located in all over Punjab Province working under Punjab Workers Welfare Board for which it invites applications from the Punjab Domiciled well educated and disciplined candidates to step forward and apply for the vacant positions. Appointment of these positions will be held on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image posted below such as generally Graduation / Intermediate / Matric degree is required for all positions with relevant diploma and skills as per the demand of vacant positions. So, those who fulfill the criteria should apply on prescribed form of NTS because initially test will be held by NTS in which every candidate has to score 50% marks and those who got 50% or above marks will have to submit prescribed form available at www.pwwb.com.pk in relevant school where you wanted to perform your duty. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure given below.
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Jobs 2016 NTS Form Download Sample Paper
- Accounts Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Laboratory Attendant
- Library Clerk
How To Apply:
- Candidates may download application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with original paid deposit slip of Rs. 390/- as test fee in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last Date for submission of application is 08th August, 2016.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies, should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Information about NTS Test Schedule and Roll Number will be dispatched at NTS official site.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Workers Welfare Schools Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
For Application Form: Click Here