|Posted on:||6th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||29 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department|
Today we are going to discuss about a job opportunity from Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Stenographer Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria is the well-known and reputed Government Department is recently offering the career opportunities for their Project named “ Capacity Building of Research &Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala, Faisalabad on contract basis which is looking for the dynamic, caliber and professional individuals to apply for the vacant position which are available to apply if the candidates fulfill the requirements of the designated jobs. The qualification which is required includes Intermediate a minimum qualification with expertise in shorthand typing in English with excellent speed. The job is offering the excellent and golden chance for the candidates with minimum qualification and minimum experience is the best opportunity to be applied for. Candidates which are having such amenities will be selected according to their requirements matching the job criteria will be employed according to their qualification matching the mentioned needs. Let’s move towards the applying method and its vacant positions.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Stenographer Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
How to Apply:
- Applications handwritten with complete set of copies of all credentials, C.V, CNIC, Domicile and 2 recent photographs should be reach at the proper mentioned address.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Government and Semi Government employees apply through proper channel.
- Those candidates will be preferred more which are adroit in computer skills.
- Interview will be conducted on 10th March 2016.
- 5 years age relaxation will be given to the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date to apply is 29th February 2016.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2016
Address: Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab-2, Sanda Road, Lahore