Here at this page you’ll have Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs Mar / Apr 2016 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department are available and it is looking to recruit following forth development project named “Capacity Building of Research and Training in Wildlife Discipline at Gatwala Faisalabad” for which it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Director Wildlife (Research & Training). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria such as candidates should have PhD in Wildlife Management or Zoology and eight years experience in Wildlife Research Conservation and Administration in an Institution / Organization of International /National / Regional repute in Middle Management Capacity with at least 5 research publications in journal recognized by Higher Education Commission. For eligible candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure given in the following heading.
Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs Mar / Apr 2016 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 08th April, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Interviews will be held on 15th April, 2016.
- No TA/DA will be given to the applicants appearing for interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department Jobs 2016
Address: Director General, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.