Here at this page we provide you Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs June 2016 for Stenographer Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for its development project “Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline” at Gatwala, Faisalabad for which it invites applications from well educated, skilled, hardworking and well disciplined individuals against the following position such as (Stenographer). Appointment of these posts will be held on contract basis initially for two years and it is extendable on satisfactory performance or till the life of project. Candidates having Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply against the vacant post but they have to fulfill some requirements mentioned in the following image such as interested candidates should possess Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board and a speed of 70 words per minute in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typing and age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs June 2016 for Stenographer Latest Advertisement
- Stenographer BS-14
How To Apply:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last Date for submission of application is 13th July, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Shorthand / Type test will be held on 18th July, 2016.
- Interview of successful candidates will be held on 19th July, 2016.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs 2016
Address: Office of Director General, Wildlife & Parks, Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.