For the domicile holders of Punjab its the fabulous job opportunity from Punjab Revenue Authority PRA Jobs 2016 For Enforcement Officer. The applications are currently invited from the Punjab Revenue Authority is inviting the well eligible, adroit, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the posts of Enforcement Officer and Legal Officer are required to hold these jobs. As, these posts are vacant in various districts and places of Punjab as 20 total posts are vacant to apply for the Sr No.1 in which the 6 posts are there in Lahore, 12 for Commissionerates 3 for each (Multan, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala and Faisalabad) whereas 6 post of Legal Officer are required to be filled in PRA Headquarter 2 posts each at Commissionerates) are required to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. As, the eligibility criteria of these posts includes overall Bachelor’s (Hons) in (Public Administration, Business Administration, Economic, Accounting, Finance, Social Sciences, Management & Human resource from HEC recognized university with 35 years age limit is required with LL.B degree and the applicants should apply for Sr No,2 who should be LL.B from the HEC recognized institute and practice in High Court as an Advocate with 40 years age limit is required. Appointment will be done on contract basis for the period of 3 years and market based competitive salary package will be given to the applicants. So, after discussing these all details now let’s tap towards its applying criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
PRA Jobs 2016 Lahore Rawalpindi Gujranwala
- Enforcement Officer
- Legal Officer
How to Apply for Punjab Revenue Authority Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV / Resume, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the Application.
- Last date for submission of application is17th November 2016.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection procedure.
- After verification of documents only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Revenue Authority PRA Jobs 2016
Address: HR Section, Punjab Revenue Authority 5-B, Danepur Road, GOR-1, Lahore.