The job opportunities are inviting the individuals to get employed in their respective fields by carefully reading and ameliorating the instructions and hit the button of apply if the educational requirements and experiences match the eligibility. The job opportunities are offered from the Punjab Police Department from Lahore for Police Respond Unit for the post of Police Constable and Driver. The requirements for this job includes the Chest size, Height eligibility criteria and the speed of running is also required. The education of Matric pass id required. The age limit for Police Constable must be 18-25 years and for Driver the age limit is 35-40 years and those who are formerly in Army department and are applying in this department as Constable and Driver for them the age limit should be 25 years or less than it and rest of the requirements are same. Let’s tap to its further details.
Punjab Police Department Jobs for Constable and Driver 2016
- Police Constable
All the candidates whoa re applying for this must be resident of Lahore city and is having the C.N.I.C also. The candidates must posses the full eligibility criteria will be preferred for these two posts.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can obtain form from Police Lines Qila Gujar Singh, Lahore of Rs: 25 non refundable along with important educational certificates should be attached.
- Those who are applying as Family claim can attach their Pension papers and Retirement papers along with the application form.
- No relaxation will be given on chest, height and education.
- 5% quota will be reserved for minorities and 10% quota for formerly retired Army man.
- No TA/DA will be permissible.
Punjab Police Department
Last Date to Apply 20th January 2016.
Address: Police Lines Qila Gujar Singh, Lahore