|Posted on:||7th Jun 2018|
|Gender:||Male, Female, Shemale|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 14, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Land Records Authority|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Get Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2018 Service Center Officials Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk at this page of our site. To ensure sustainability and efficiency of computerized land record system, Government of Punjab has established Punjab Land Records Authority and authorized it to manage, update and maintain Land Records and provide efficient services to the public. Now, on June 07, 2018 new jobs announced for the Punjab Land Records Authority through PPSC - Punjab Public Service Commission are announced for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates for the following designation such as Service Center Officials in PLRA, Revenue Department along with other vacancies announced in Mines and Minerals Department, Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab, In the Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD, Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department. Recruitment shall be done on contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. All those candidates who are willing to apply suggested to read the criteria carefully and detailed criteria are given below.
Requirements for Service Center Officials:
- Candidates wanted to apply should possess BA/BSc/B.Com/BCS/BIT/BBA or equivalent in 2nd Division from a recognized university.
- Candidate should be able to produce 40 words per minute typing speed.
- An incumbent should have 06 Months Certificate/Diploma in IT Application.
- Age of applicant should be between 20 to 35 years.
- Eligible Male, Female & Shemale can apply for the prescribed post.
- Salary Rs. 30,000/- per month shall be offered to the selected individuals.
- Allocation of 702 Posts of Service Center Officials (Division Wise/Disabled Quota/Minority Quota/Women Quota/Open Merit) can be examined from the following image posted below.
Eligibility Criteria for Other Positions:
Applicant should possess Masters/MA/MSc/MCS/Bachelors/BSc/BS/BSE qualification with relevant experience as per the demand of vacancies and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following job advertisement.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Government of Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2018 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions in Punjab Land Record Authority, Revenue Department:
- Service Center Officials (702 Posts)
Vacant Positions in Mines and Minerals Department, Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab:
- Research Officer/Rescue Instructor/Junior Inspector of Mines (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD:
- Librarian (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department:
- Senior Chemist (BS-17)
- Assistant Director Fisheries/Zoologist (BS-17)
- Computer Programmer (BS-17)
- Equipment Engineer (BS-17)
- Evaluation Officer/Statistical Officer/Economist Research Officer (BS-17)
- Database Administrator (BS-17)
How To Apply for Punjab Lands Record Authority Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC.
- The last date for submission of application is June 14, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PLRA Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
Above Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2018 Service Center Officials | Punjab Public Service Commission Apply Onlne for PPSC Land Record Jobs 2018 and get Service Center Official Test Syllabus / Test Pattern / Test Date / Roll Number Slips / Test Result for the prescribed job from our site.