This page is about the Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs 2020 Application Form Download | moip.gov.pk. Applications are invited by the Pakistan Institute of Management working under the Ministry of Industries & Production from the Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, domiciled candidates for the following positions.
Jobs in the Ministry of Industries and Production are such as (Management Business Development, Assistant Manager Tax, Software Developer/Programmer, Executive Marketing, PA to Executive Director, Receptionist). It the finest opportunity for those who are in search to have a job in the Government sector because here they’ll be able to perform their duties under Government rules for which they’ll be offered a handsome salary package with other fringe benefits.
Recently, Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2020 was announced for which all Pakistani Nationals are welcome to apply. So, those who are willing to apply for these jobs should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned below.
For Manager Business Development Masters from a reputable University is required to apply.
For Assistant Manager Tax Masters / MBA from a reputable University is required to apply.
For Software Developer/Programmer Bachelors in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
For all other positions Graduation pass candidates can apply.
So, viewers in the above we’ll discuss eligibility criteria and those who fulfill it should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below as per the rules of Ministry of Industries and Production.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Institute of Management Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- Management Business Development
- Assistant Manager Tax
- Software Developer/Programmer
- Executive Marketing
- PA to Executive Director
How To Apply for the Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs:
- Interested candidates are welcome to apply by submitting a detailed CV along with recent photo, CNIC copy, attested copies of certificates to the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 27, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- For more information about the candidate list and test result, please visit our site JobsAlert. pk.
Ministry of Industries and Production Jobs 2020
Address: Pakistan Institute of Management, Management House, Shahrah-e-Iran, Block 5, Clifton, Karachi.