Here you will enjoy the latest advertisement of job from Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs 2018 Career Opportunities has published in Jang Newspaper about the fresh vacancies for which it is seeking to hire the well disciplined, educated, diligent and dynamic applicants are required to fill out the following posts which are named as (Director (Finance & Accounts), Additional Director (Inspection), Additional Director (Complaints), Deputy Directors (Inspection), Deputy Director (Communication), Deputy Director (Complaints), Deputy Director (Internal Audit), Head of Publication/Sr. Manager (Publication), Manager (Legal), Manager (Registration & Licensing), Managers (Enforcement), Sr. Manager (Data Analysis), Officers (Human Resources), Officers (Administration), Officers (Monitoring & Evaluation), Officers (Anti-Quackery), Officer (Registration & Licensing), Officers (Research), Officer (Finance & Accounts), Officer (Internal Audit), Officer (Central Record), Officers (Data Analysis), Receptionist, Document Controllers, Data Entry Operators –Short Term Employment, Stenographer, Drivers, Office Boys, Cleaners – Daily Wager). Attractive remuneration package will be paid to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
PHC is abbreviation of Punjab Health Commission which is an independent health regulatory body which was established to achieve health goals for approximately 96 million people of Punjab Province. It is providing High Quality and safe healthcare service delivery for all and it is improving standard of health sector every year by launching different facilities for the residents of Punjab. PHC Jobs are Government sector jobs announced very rare for every level from Masters to Matric and current Punjab Health Commission Jobs 2017 can be examined from the following.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned at the official site of PHC and according to criteria positions are for those who possess any of the following degrees such as Masters to Matric is required to apply with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts.
For More Government Jobs in Punjab: Click Here
www.phc.org.pk Jobs 2018 Current Offers
- Director (Finance & Accounts)
- Additional Director (Inspection)
- Additional Director (Complaints)
- Deputy Directors (Inspection)
- Deputy Director (Communication)
- Deputy Director (Complaints)
- Deputy Director (Internal Audit)
- Head of Publication/Sr. Manager (Publication)
- Manager (Legal)
- Manager (Registration & Licensing)
- Managers (Enforcement)
- Sr. Manager (Data Analysis)
- Officers (Human Resources)
- Officers (Administration)
- Officers (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Officers (Anti-Quackery)
- Officer (Registration & Licensing)
- Officers (Research)
- Officer (Finance & Accounts)
- Officer (Internal Audit)
- Officer (Central Record)
- Officers (Data Analysis)
- Document Controllers
- Data Entry Operators –Short Term Employment
- Office Boys
- Cleaners – Daily Wager
How To Apply for Punjab Healthcare Commission Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 27 applicants willing to apply needs to drop their CV and application in the given email and for all other positions, applications along with detailed CV and the copy of CNIC should reach through the postal address below.
- Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of an email and on envelope otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- The last date for submission of application is August 28, 2018.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Healthcare Commission Jobs 2018
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Apply for Sr. No. 1 to 27 Email Address: email@example.com
Apply for Sr. No. 28 & 30 Address: Director (HR & Administration), Punjab Healthcare Commission, Office 1 & 2, 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, 38-Abbot Road, Lahore.