|Posted on:||23rd Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 08, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Healthcare Commission|
Here you will enjoy the latest advertisement of job from Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities has published in Jang Newspaper about the fresh vacancies for which it is seeking to hire the well disciplined, educated, diligent and dynamic applicants are required to fill out the following posts which are named as (Consultants/Advisor (Required in different Directorates), Director (Quality Assurance), Additional Director (Research & Analysis), Deputy Directors (Legal), Deputy Directors (Inspection), Deputy Directors (Training), Deputy Director (Clinical Standard Development), Deputy Directors (Complaints), Deputy Director/Manager (Centre Record), Senior Manager (Data Analysis), Managers (Field), Manager (Corporate Affairs), Manager (Complaints), Manager (Legal), Manager (Anti-Quackery), Managers (Enforcement), Manager (TBB), Manager (Communication & Publication), Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation) and Regional Manager (For Rawalpindi, Faisalabad & DG Khan). Attractive remuneration package will be paid to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
PHC is abbreviation of Punjab Health Commission which is an independent health regulatory body which was established to achieve health goals for approximately 96 million people of Punjab Province. It is providing High Quality and safe healthcare service delivery for all and it is improving standard of health sector every year by launching different facilities for the residents of Punjab. PHC Jobs are Government sector jobs announced very rare for every level from Masters to Matric and current Punjab Health Commission Jobs 2017 can be examined from the following.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned at the official site of PHC and according to criteria positions are for those who possess any of the following degrees such as Masters and Graduation is required to apply with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts.
For More Government Jobs in Punjab: Click Here
www.phc.org.pk Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Consultants/Advisor (Required in different Directorates)
- Director (Quality Assurance)
- Additional Director (Research & Analysis)
- Deputy Directors (Legal)
- Deputy Directors (Inspection)
- Deputy Directors (Training)
- Deputy Director (Clinical Standard Development)
- Deputy Directors (Complaints)
- Deputy Director/Manager (Centre Record)
- Senior Manager (Data Analysis)
- Managers (Field)
- Manager (Corporate Affairs)
- Manager (Complaints)
- Manager (Legal)
- Manager (Anti-Quackery)
- Managers (Enforcement)
- Manager (TBB)
- Manager (Communication & Publication)
- Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Regional Manager (For Rawalpindi, Faisalabad & DG Khan)
How To Apply for Punjab Healthcare Commission Jobs:
- Applicants willing to apply needs to drop their CV and application on the given email and postal address below.
- Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of an email and on envelope otherwise, your application will not be considered.
- The last date for submission of application is 8th September 2017.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Healthcare Commission Jobs 2017
For Detailed Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: Director (HR & Administration), Punjab Healthcare Commission, Office 1&2, 4th Floor, Shaheen Complex, 38, Abbot Road, Lahore.