Here at this page, you’ll have CMH Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Combined Military Hospital Pak Army. Jobs in CMH Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi are available and this top-ranked military hospital working under Pakistan Army has announced latest jobs for the Pakistani Nationals who are educated, experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined for the following positions given below.
Jobs to apply are such as (FCPS-II Trainees) for Four/Five Years FCPS Training Level-I, Three Years FCPS Training Level-II, Two Years FCPS Training Level-III, Clinical Fellowship Program. Candidates having domicile of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA/Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are suggested to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the following image.
According to the criteria candidates having a qualification, MBBS/FCPS are eligible to apply with relevant experience. So, it is the best opportunity for those who are well educated and wanted to be part of Pak Army, now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure which is mentioned under the following heading.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Combined Military Hospital CMH Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Latest
- FCPS-II Trainees
How To Apply for CMH Rawalpindi Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, MBBS Marksheet, 1-year house job experience certificate, PMDC Registration Certificate, CNIC with recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is December 14, 2019.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidates should appear for the test/interview according to the schedule mentioned in the following image.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
CMH Rawalpindi Jobs 2019
Address: Commandant Combined Military Hospital Rawalpindi.