Jobs are vacant in Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF), Government of Punjab, Lahore. (PSDF) Punjab Skill Development Fund Jobs 2014 Govt of Punjab Apply Online. PSDF is a non-profit company established by Government of Punjab and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, self motivated, determined and well disciplined individuals for the vacant positions such as (Associate Technical and Document Assistant (Data Entry Operator)). Vacant positions are Lahore based and candidates must have Punjab domicile. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Associate Technical
- Document Assistant (Data Entry Operator)
How To Apply:
- Applicants should submit their application along with detailed Resume / CV that clearly sets your suitability for the position via email on the following email address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 15th December, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Only electronic applications will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 15th December, 2014.
Email Address: [email protected]