Here at this page you’ll have Program Monitoring and Implementation Unit Education Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities. Jobs in PMIU – PESRP Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit of Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme are available and it is looking to recruit Lahore domiciled candidates for the following positions such as (Stenographer and Data Input Operator). Department has set 15% quota for female, 5% quota for minorities and 3% quota for disabled persons and those who desiring to apply on disabled quota need to submit disability certificates issued by the relevant District Assessment Board declaring them disabled but fit to work. Appointment of above mentioned positions will be on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Candidates willing to apply for Sr. No. 1 should possess Intermediate with 3 years Experience in reputable organization, candidate should be proficient in MS Office and should be able to produce 100 / 50 words per minute typing and shorthand speed. Those who are desiring to apply for Sr. No. 2 should be Intermediate (2nd Division) with 06 months Diploma Experience in reputable organization and should be able of 10,000 key depressions per hour and typing speed of 40 words per minute. If we talk about required age then we found that for Sr. No. 1 35 years age required and for Sr. No. 2 30 years age is required and both positions are based at PMIU Lahore. Now in the following we’ll discuss about how to apply procedure for the vacant positions.
Program Monitoring and Implementation Unit Education Jobs 2016 Career Opportunities
- Data Input Operator
How To Apply:
- Applications must contain CV, mentioning therein postal address, phone number and accompanied by attested copies of academic certificates, domicile certificates, experience certificates, one recent passport size photographs and NIC.
- Govt. / semi govt. employees are required to send their applications through proper channel along with NOC from the department.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th May, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope / CV.
- Incomplete applications without required documents will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk on daily basis.
Program Monitoring and Implementation Unit Education Jobs 2016
Address: Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit of Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme, Government of the Punjab, 8-A, Ali Block New Garden Town Lahore.