In the following you will have job offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Current Offers. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department of Punjab requires the services of eligible, high profiled, experienced and adroit applicants are required to fill the several posts on 3 year’s contract basis for Directorate General of Health Services Lahore to fill put the following posts which are entitled as (Virologist, Parasitologist, Occupational Safety & Health Expert, Bacteriologist, Manager Accounts, Epidemiologist, Entomologist, Zoonotic Disease Expert, Manager Medicine Procurement, Manager Equipment Procurement, Procurement Specialist, Manager Project Operation & Appraisal, Manager Budget, Manager Audit, Manager Admin, System Analyst, Software Development Engineer, Network Administration, Chief Surveillance Officer & Deputy Chief Diseases Surveillance) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with Ph.D, Masters, MS IT/CS, M.com/CA/ACC/ACMA/MBA & MBBS from well recognized university and relevant expertise are needed to hold such posts. Age limits are different for the posts as less than 55, 45 and 35 year’s is required with 5 year’s age relaxation will be given to male and 8 year’s will be given to females. So, let’s tale a tour towards its applying criteria below.
The Govt entity of Punjab named Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is governed and is under the kind control of Government of Punjab which look’s after all primary and secondary health needs which are important for the peoples and all sort of necessities will be given to the needy peoples and to make the better steps in this department. Being a Govt department Govt jobs have been announced every week and within month the department feels the need to give advertisement against several vacancies from Masters to Matric level.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For Male & Females
- Occupational Safety & Health Expert
- Manager Accounts
- Zoonotic Disease Expert
- Manager Medicine Procurement
- Manager Equipment Procurement
- Procurement Specialist
- Manager Project Operation & Appraisal
- Manager Budget
- Manager Audit
- Manager Admin
- System Analyst
- Software Development Engineer
- Network Administration
- Chief Surveillance Officer
Deputy Chief Diseases Surveillance
How to Apply Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Those applicants who meet all the needs of these posts are required to send the application completely filled at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 21st July 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- At the time of interview the applicants have to bring original documents as well.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of Punjab, 1 Bird wood Road, Lahore