Here in the following you will be having the current job offer from Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 NTS Form. The applications are recently invited from the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is seeking and looking to recruit the eligible, professional, expert and well disciplined applicants are needed for the Project ” Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases & Mental Health” are required to apply for the number of the posts which includes Deputy Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health, Assistant Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health, Assistant Manager Budget & Accounts,Assistant Manager Logistic Procurement, Database Manager and Research Assistant are the posts which requires to be filled by the applicants right at the given time and date. Overall qualification which is required for these posts includes MBBS, M.com/MBA, CA/ACCA/MS.c/M.A/Pharma-D/MPH, BSCS (Hons), MCS, MS.c is needed to apply along with relevant field touch working expertise are needed to be considered as the fit employee for these posts. Age limits are required includes 35 to 40 years is mentioned at the age limit. Attractive salary package will be admissible to the applicants. So, let’s move on towards its applying criteria below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Current Vacancies
- Deputy Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Program Manager NCDs & Mental Health
- Assistant Manager Budget & Accounts
- Assistant Manager Logistic Procurement
- Database Manager
- Research Assistant
How to Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Candidates may download application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 500/- as test fee and with copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL (non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Last Date for submission of application is November 15, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel with NOC letter.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched at official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview.
- Candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1091″]