|Posted on:||29th Sep 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||10 Oct 2015|
|Organization:||Pakistan Red Crescent Punjab Provincial Branch|
Here at this page we provide you PRCS Jobs 2015 Pakistan Red Crescent Punjab Provincial Branch. Jobs in PRCS Pakistan Red Crescent Punjab Provincial Branch are available and it is looking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Manager Accounts, Manager Administration / HR, Assistant Director Youth & Volunteers, Media & Communication Officer, Assistant Manager Accounts, Accounts Assistant, First Aid Coordinator and First Aid Trainer). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to compare themselves with the eligibilities mentioned in the image posted below in which you’ll have complete information about the required qualification and experience in detail. So, for those candidates who are fulfilling criteria we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading.
PRCS Jobs 2015 Pakistan Red Crescent Punjab Provincial Branch
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed Resume / CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below and candidates may also submit CVs via email.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the corner of the envelope or in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th October, 2015.
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted for further selection procedure.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
PRCS Jobs 2015 Latest Advertisement
Address: PRCS Punjab Branch 2-Shahra-E-Fatima Jinnah, Lahore.
Email Address: [email protected]