Today i am going to enlist the latest job from PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2016 Livestock & Dairy Development Department. Applications are being invited from the Punjab Public Service Commission is in probe of hiring the well disciplined, caliber, capable and adroit applicants are required to fill the posts in Livestock & Dairy Development Department the vacancies are lying vacant as Senior Veterinary Officer/A.D (HQR)/ DDL (ODH)/AIPO/ A.D (ARES)/ ARO (AP/MM/ADIO/ Senior Veterinary Officer of Category B Hospital and Veterinary Officer (Health/Dairy Research/PVTV (ABAD) Production/Livestock Production Officer are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with respect to due date. Eligibility criteria for Sr No,1 includes Ph.D, M.Phil, MS.c (Hons) in Veterinary Sciences/ Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences from HEC recognized university or Masters degree in Project Management, Management Science, Policy Studies, Economic Development, Business Administration or DVM Degree from a recognized university with relevant expertise are required to apply for this post whereas for the 2nd post DVM Degree from a well reputed university having the registration from Pakistan Veterinary Medical Sciences is required. Age limits are different for males and females. Male, Female and Shemales are eligible to apply and along with them Minority, Disable and Women quota is also reserved. So, now have a look on its applying method below.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2016 Advertisement Latest
- Senior Veterinary Officer/A.D (HQR)/ DDL (ODH)/AIPO/ A.D (ARES)/ ARO (AP/MM/ADIO/ Senior Veterinary Officer of Category B Hospital
- Veterinary Officer (Health/Dairy Research/PVTV (ABAD) Production/Livestock Production Officer
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Willing and interested applicants have to apply online on the given web link namely www.ppsc.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Last date for applying is 12th December 2016.
- Applications other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Editing options are available in online form till last date.
- Disable persons are exempted of test fee.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be placed anywhere within Punjab.
- For all sort of all sectors quality jobs stay tuned with this job page to get more and more career opportunities from all sector with full and final details.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here