|Posted on:||19th Oct 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||02 Nov 2015|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Here at this page we provide you PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2015 Services and General Administration Department. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and this Government Organization announces wonderful jobs for the Punjab Domiciled candidates who are highly qualified and currently it has announced jobs in different departments like Agriculture Department, Archives and Libraries Wing of S&GAD, Communication & Works Department and Services & General Administration Department. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for these jobs which are on contract basis which can be extendable on satisfactory performance and candidates willing to apply should possess MBBS, MSc., BSc., and Intermediate Degree to apply for these positions. So, if you are highly educated and hardworking then it is golden opportunity for you to be a Government Employee. All you have to do just read the complete eligibility criteria carefully and apply confidently for the jobs. In the following you’ll have list of vacant positions and complete how to apply procedure which would help you to apply for the jobs.
PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2015 Services and General Administration Department
- Instructor / Demonstrator (Soil Science) (Agriculture Department)
- Instructor / Demonstrator (Agriculture Extension Education) (Agriculture Department)
- Instructor / Demonstrator (Plant Protection) (Agriculture Department)
- Instructor / Demonstrator (Horticulture) (Agriculture Department)
- Deputy Director (Archives and Libraries Wing of S&GAD)
- Research Assistant (Physics) (Communication & Works Department)
- Research Assistant (Chemistry) (Communication & Works Department)
- Stenographer (Services and General Administration Department)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- Hard Copy of Online application Form is not required.
- Last date for submission of application is 02nd November, 2015.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 400/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Stenographer Jobs 2015 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here