|Posted on:||26th Sep 2017|
|Gender:||Male, Female, Shemale|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 09, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
This page is providing the latest job offer from PPSC Jobs 2017 For Principal Eligibility Criteria Current Opportunities. Applications are being offered on behalf of the applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab are once again welcome to apply for the Revenue Department (Commissioner Officer, Sahiwal) and Police Dog Breeding Centre & Training School (Canine Section), Home Department (Police Establishment) Punjab Police/Special Branch intends to hire the applicants as (Cashier and Principal) are the positions in which each belongs to the said department. Male, Female and Shemales are welcome to apply. Cashier will be appointed on regular basis and Principal will be appointed on contract basis for the period of three years on all Punjab basis. As, the posts are before you now the eligibility criteria which is required include Graduation with 2nd Division from a recognized institute for the post of Cashier and for 2nd post DVM with Masters degree in Livestock Management and Canine Breeding & Nutrition Certificate is required with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Age limit can be seen from the advertisement image below. Now, I will let you know about it's further details below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 Revenue Department Latest
Vacant Situations in Revenue Department (Commissioner Officer, Sahiwal):
Vacant Situations in Police Dog Breeding Centre & Training School (Canine Section), Home Department (Police Establishment) Punjab Police/Special Branch
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 9th October 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/ as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
PPSC Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
So, for more awesome jobs stay tuned with this page for current vacancies.