Here in the following currently i am going to present a job opportunity from ASI Jobs in Punjab Police 2016 PPSC Apply Online Test Sample Paper. The Punjab Public Service Commission is looking to hire the most educated, well experienced and adroit applicants in the two department one is Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department and the second department is of Punjab Police Department is seeking to appoint the eligible and well adroit applicants against the following posts which includes Associate Professor of Radiotherapy in the Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department and the second vacancy includes of 340 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector are vacant in the Police Department of Punjab namely. The jobs are extremely wonderful t0 be filled by the applicants. The educational criteria for the first post includes MBBS/FRCP/MRCP/FCPS/MS/MD or Diploma from the American Board or should be recognized by PMDC is required with 5 years relevant teaching expertise and 3 research publications are needed to apply. Whereas, for the post of ASI the applicants should possess the Bachelor’s qualification from HEC recognized university or should be have served as 3 years Head Constable. The domicile holders of Punjab are required to apply against these jobs. So, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
ASI Jobs in Punjab Police 2016 PPSC Apply Online Test Sample Paper
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Associate Professor of Radiotherapy
Vacant Situations in Punjab Police Department:
- Assistant Sub Inspector
How to Apply:
- Willing and interested candidates who meet the said criteria are required to apply online from the given link below.
- Applicants are required to submit the applications online hard copy of application will not be entertained.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th August 2016.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official website of PPSC and via SMS will be received by the shortlisted candidates.
- At the time of interview original deposit Slip along with detailed Marksheet, Educational and Experience Certificates, In case of “O & A” Level Equivalence Certificate from IBCC, PMDC Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and two recent photos and Foreign degree certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Disable persons are exempted of form fees and can apply freely.
- The applicants sent documents if found bogus or fake at any stage will liable to be dismissed at any stage.
PPSC Punjab Police ASI Jobs 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here