Jobs are vacant in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Government of the Punjab, Lahore. (PPSC) Punjab Police Jobs 2014 for Inspector Legal BS-16 Apply Form. PPSC Jobs are available for the citizens of Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined staff for vacant positions in Police department of Government of the Punjab such as (Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16) for Punjab Police Department. These vacant positions are in such department which comes under Government of the Punjab. Selection for the above mentioned vacant positions is going to held under PPSC. PPSC was established by government of the Punjab for the purpose of selection of candidates for different positions on purely merit basis. PPSC will conduct test and interviews for the above mentioned vacant positions. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the job must have maximum qualification and experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
- Inspector Legal (Specialist Cadre) BS-16
Candidates must possess qualification Law graduate from a recognized university.
Candidates must have age between 18 to 32 years and there is no relaxation in age.
- For male:
(i) Height 5 feet 5 inches.
(ii) Chest 32 x 33.5 inches.
- For Female:
(i) Height 5 feet 2 inches.
Interested candidates must have Punjab domicile.
Both male and female who have domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for the vacant position.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned government department and make their future brighter. Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed department must apply for the vacant jobs by following different steps given below.
- Candidates have to deposit examination fee Rs. 700/- in favour of PPSC in any State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
- After fee deposit candidates may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official website of PPSC or at the following link given below
- Last date for submission of application is 16th October, 2014.
- Candidates have mention Bank Receipt number in the online application form.
- Candidates have to produce original receipt at the time of Test, Interview / Viva Voce and without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / Viva voce.
- Only online applications will be acceptable.
- Roll No. Slips will be available at the official website of PPSC and after exam shortlisted candidates will appear for interview along with all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last date to Apply: 16th October, 2014.
(PPSC) Punjab Police Jobs 2014 for Inspector Legal BS-16 Apply Form