Here on 20th April, 2016 PPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 Primary & Secondary Health Care Department is available. PPSC has announced Advertisement No. 14/2016 in which it is looking to recruit Total 500 Women Medical Officer including 15 Posts Reserved for Disabled Persons & 25 Posts Reserved at Minorities at Primary Secondary Health Care Department. Only Female candidates from all over Punjab possessing valid Domicile of Punjab Province are welcome to apply against above mentioned positions which based at various Health Institutions in the Punjab. Candidates willing to apply against these positions should possess all relevant requirements which are mentioned in the following as per the instructions set by Primary & Secondary Health Care Department and only eligible candidates should apply because at the time of short listing ineligible candidates will be terminate from selection procedure. So, now let’s jump towards the eligibility criteria for these opportunities.
[junkie-alert style=”red”] For 1500 Medical Officer Jobs: Click Here [/junkie-alert]
PPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 Primary & Secondary Health Care Department
- Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS and Registration with PMDC
- Experience: Candidates should have Regular House Job for one year.
- Age: Candidates willing to apply should have age 22 to 35 + 8 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for female candidates such as 43 years on 05th May, 2016.
- Domicile: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- Gender: Only female candidates can apply against the vacant position.
- Place of Posting: Vacant positions are based at Various Health Institutions in the Punjab.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 05th May, 2016.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 300/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here