|Posted on:||27th Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 12, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, PHD|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Get PPSC 802 Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk at this page. PPSC Advertisement No. 53/2017 is announced today on 27th September 2017 in which 802 Posts for Senior Medical Officer / Senior Demonstrator / Incharge R.H.C announced for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department and some other positions announced in Planning and Development Department such as (Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Specialist, Research Analyst, Project Manager). All posts in PS Health are on Permanent Basis and in these posts 24 Posts reserved for Disabled, and 40 Posts are reserved for Minority Quota. All posts announced in PND Punjab are on contract basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Punjab Domiciled Male & Female candidates are allowed to apply and after final selected the selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab. Those candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully which is mentioned in detail in the following image or after this paragraph such as:
Qualification/Experience for Senior Medical Officer / Senior Demonstrator / Incharge R.H.C:
- MBBS Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC is required to apply.
- Registration with PMDC Pakistan Medical and Dental Council is required to apply.
- At least One Year Experience of Regular House Job is required to apply.
Age: Candidate should be between 28 to 50 years of age.
Qualification/Experience for Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Specialist:
- Masters Degree or BS (Hons) 2nd Division in Economics or Total Quality Management or Project Management from HEC recognized University having fiver experience in the relevant field.
Qualification/Experience for Research Analyst:
- Masters Degree 2nd Division in Economics or Statistics or Public Administration or Business Administration or IT from HEC recognized University or equivalent qualification with two years experience in relevant field.
Qualification/Experience for Project Manager:
- M.Sc 2nd Division in Civil Engineering from HEC Recognized University OR B.Sc 2nd Division in Civil from HEC Recognized University having three years experience in relevant field.
Age: Candidate should be between 25 to 35 years of age but 5 years relaxation is available for Male and 8 years relaxation is available for Female.
For More PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
Vacant Situations in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department:
- Senior Medical Officer / Senior Demonstrator / Incharge R.H.C
Vacant Situations in Planning and Development Department:
- Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) Specialist
- Research Analyst
- Project Manager
How to Apply for PPSC Medical Officer Jobs:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for online submission of application is October 12, 2017.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Disable persons are exempted from test fee.
PPSC Jobs 2017 Advertisement No. 53/2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
In the above, we discuss PPSC 802 Medical Officer Jobs 2017 and some other positions announced in Planning and Development Department. As all these positions are announced in such department which is operating under Punjab Government and selection will be done as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab. So, if you fulfill the demands of positions then apply as soon as possible and make your future full of success.