|Posted on:||20th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 12, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, PHD|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Get PPSC 1900 Medical Officer Jobs 2018 Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk at this page. PPSC Advertisement No. 03/2018 is announced today on 20th February 2018 in which 1900 Posts for Women Medical Officer announced for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department and some other positions announced in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Irrigation Department, Industries, Commerce & Investment Department, Population Welfare Department, Agriculture Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Mines & Minerals Department, Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department and positions announced in these jobs can be examined from the following image posted below. All posts in PS Health are on Permanent Basis and in these posts 57 Posts reserved for Disabled, and 95 Posts are reserved for Minority Quota. All posts announced in PND Punjab are on contract basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual. Punjab Domiciled Male & Female candidates are allowed to apply and after final selected the selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab. Those candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are suggested to read the eligibility criteria carefully which is mentioned in detail in the following image or after this paragraph such as:
Qualification/Experience for 1900 Women Medical Officer:
- MBBS Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC is required to apply.
- Registration with PMDC Pakistan Medical and Dental Council is required to apply.
- At least One Year Experience of Regular House Job is required to apply.
Age: Candidate should be between 22 to 50 years of age.
For All other positions Ph.D./M.Phil/MS/MSc/MCS/Masters/Bachelors/DAE/Matric pass candidates can apply.
For More PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department
Vacant Situations in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department:
- Women Medical Officer
Vacant Situations in PFSA:
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print)
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Computer Forensic)
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry)
- Junior Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks)
- Assistant Director (Admin/General/Transport)
- Assistant Director (Network/Database)
Vacant Situations in Livestock & Dairy Development Department:
- Senior Veterinary Officer/Assistant Director (SPU)/Deputy District Officer
For the further list of vacant positions, Please check following image posted below.
How to Apply for PPSC Medical Officer Jobs:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for online submission of application is March 05, 2018.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Disable persons are exempted from test fee.
PPSC Jobs 2017 Advertisement No. 53/2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
In the above, we discuss PPSC 1900 Medical Officer Jobs 2018 and some other positions announced in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department. As all these positions are announced in such department which is operating under Punjab Government and selection will be done as per the recruitment policy of Government of Punjab. So, if you fulfill the demands of positions then apply as soon as possible and make your future full of success.