Recruitment offers are there from PPSC Jobs 2017 P&S Healthcare Department Online Apply Latest Date. Punjab Public Service Commission had given the advertisement number 51/2017 is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required for the multiple departments such as Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Agriculture Department, Planning & Development Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department the following posts are vacant to be filled which include (Senior Women Medical Officer/Senior Demonstrator/Incharge R.H.C, Deputy Director of Agriculture Training of Agricultural Training Institutes, Stenographer, Senior Subject Teacher Specialist/ (DD/SS) Farm Management & Farm Economics, Assistant Professor Clinical Genetics and Assistant Director (Technical) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants with Ph.D, MBBS, MS.c, Intermediate and BS.c in relevant disciplined is required with relevant expertise are needed to hold such posts. Age limits can be seen from the advertisement image. Male, female and Shemales are eligible to apply. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 For Male, Female and Shemales
Vacant Situations in Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department:
- Senior Women Medical Officer/Senior Demonstrator/Incharge R.H.C
Vacant Situations in Agriculture Department:
- Deputy Director of Agriculture Training of Agricultural Training Institutes
- Senior Subject Teacher Specialist/ (DD/SS) Farm Management & Farm Economics
Vacant Situations in Planning & Development Department:
- Assistant Professor Clinical Genetics
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
Assistant Director (Technical)
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 2nd October 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
So, for more awesome jobs of all sectors stay tuned with this page always.