PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 25/2017 Apply Online Latest ppsc.gop.pk
Get PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 25 / 2017 Apply Online Latest ppsc.gop.pk at this page. Today on 02nd May 2017 new advertisement has been published in Daily Jang Newspaper by the PPSC according to which it is looking to recruit Research Officer in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department and Principal / Assistant Director (Training) / Safety Engineer for Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab, Lahore in the Mines & Minerals Department. Relevant qualified Male, Female & Shemale holding Punjab domicile are welcome to apply for the above mentioned vacant positions and it is for willing candidates that after final selection they can be placed anywhere as per the demand of department. Those candidates who are willing to apply for Research Officer should hold LLB / LLM degree and for other position Bachelors in Mining Engineering is required to apply. For further information about required qualification, experience and age please examine following image posted below. Now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure according to the rules of PPSC.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is regulated by the Government of Punjab, it is Government body which is responsible for recruitment of candidates and to administer the civil services. Bundles of career opportunities have been offered every week which belongs to different departments and all sort of degree level posts have been advertised also.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2017 in Special Healthcare & Medical Education Department
Vacant Positions for Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Research Officer
Vacant Positions for Mines & Minerals Department:
- Principal / Assistant Director (Training) / Safety Engineer
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is May 15, 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 700/- for Sr. No. 98 and Rs. 400/- for Sr. No. 99 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2017 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
- District & Civil Court Nowshera |
- 62 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Jan 02, 2023
- Sialkot International Airport |
- 16 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 04, 2022
- Cadet College Wana |
- 10 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 25, 2022
- Agriculture Department Punjab |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022
- Combined Military Hospital Attock |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 12, 2022