Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest job offer from PPSC Jobs 2017 Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Apply Online. Applications are being offered for all the Punjab domicile holders and natives of Punjab are required for the Commission named Punjab Public Service Commission is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the number of the posts which belongs to Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department and Livestock & Dairy Development Department are the departments which needs to filled by the applicants for the posts of (Research Officer and Senior Scale Stenographer) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Applicants for Sr No, 01 will be hired on contract basis for the period of one year and those of for 2nd post the applicants will be hired on regular basis. Now, i will let you know about its applying and eligibility criteria below.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is the Govt of Punjab’s body and the main responsibility of this agency is to hire and administer the provincial civil services and management service on provincial level. This Commission every week offers the brilliant career opportunities which belongs to different departments vacancies have been found and advertised here with full and final details. Vacancies of all sort will be announced here from Masters to Matric level.
For Research Officer post LL.M & LL.B from a recognized university with two years expertise as an Advocate is required whereas for the Stenographer post the applicants should be having the Graduation qualification with speed of 100 words and short hand English and 40 words per minute is required.
Age limit for Male Sr No,01 should be 35 years and for Female should be 38 years and for the 2nd post the male should bears the age limit of 30 years and for female age limit should be 33 years.
Male, female and Shemales are eligible to apply.
For Sr No, 1 the applicants should be given the salary of Rs.75000/ with allowances and for 2nd post the applicants salary is not mentioned.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 Latest Career Offers
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
- Research Officer
- Senior Scale Stenographer
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Willing and interested applicants have to apply online on the given web link namely www.ppsc.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Last date for applying is 9th January 2017.
- Applications other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Editing options are available in online form till last date.
PPSC Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here